Thursday, September 28, 2006

2 days in and doing great...


Ok, so Megan has been gone for 2 and a half days and it is a bit better than I thought. Like of course it sucks seeing her across the world and not being able to actually see her, but I do see her!!! We both of this program called Skype and it's like a video conferencing program. It is way better than the video conversations you get on msn, but anyways, so I've seen her 3 times for like a 3 hours in total over this program. It's pretty much the best program ever because i get to see her. Anyways, so other than the fact that she isn't physically here, it's still really good.

On a side note, school is going great and I love all my classes and professors. They are all really great. I'm particularly intrigued on the class Christian worship that I'm in, it's a really good class to learn of Worship and what's involved and everything, if you are at Tyndale and are reading this TAKE IT!!! So that's my life. I'll be posting again soon. Gotta get some reading done. PIECE!!!

Andrew