Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's been a while...

Well it's been a while since I posted last, so I thought I might as well post when I got the time and tell everyone what I have been up to. Over the past 2 months my life has been crazy busy and well I haven't had time to post or anything. Papers, reading, life with friends, and of course Tyndale the Musical, has taken over my life over the past number months and well, even though it has been busy, it has been really great! Everything is falling into place: school is finishing up, the musical was a hit, work is coming soon at Muskoka Woods and of course my beautiful Megan is coming home soon as well!!! I'm so excited for the upcoming months, there are so many things that are happening and all exciting. Anyways, a short post this time, but I just wanted to give an update. Talk to you all later!

Andrew