Saturday, February 10, 2007

Half way there...

Well as many of you know it has been 4 and a half months since my darling Megan left the blessed country of Canada to go teach English in Japan. And this means that she is COMING HOME SOON! Well not that soon, but soon enough! She will, as it is looking, be home in approx. 4 and half months which means that we have hit the top of the hill in this long-distance time and we are on our way down the hill. This is so huge for me and her because we both feel a little relieved I guess. I don't know that right word to put there. Anyways I just thought I'd post about this because I can't wait until she and I see each other again. It will be a momentous occasion and it is COMING SOON! Anyways, that's it. Just wanted everyone to know that my beautiful Megan will be coming home soon! YES!!!

Have a good one everyone!

Andrew