Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day or St. Valentine's Day for Megan


Well here we are again...another Valentine's Day has come...and I LOVE IT!!! Mostly because I'm with the bestest best person in the whole wide world!!! I think that's about all I'm going to say about this. It's just an awesome day. I sent Megan flowers all the way across the world, you heard me!! I found this place on-line called "Fleurop", and it's a flower place that delivers all over the world. It was a little bit over the price range that I wanted to spend, but it's ok, I know it's so worth the money. So if you want to know what Megan thinks about the flowers, check out her blog at www.heymeggie.blogspot.com. She is truly amazing and here are the flowers that i sent her. I think they are pretty and Megan does too. The funny thing about this all is the fact that I actually didn't know what I was sending her, but IT WORKED OUT PERFECTLY!!! I'm so happy with me and her...this is great. Anyways, talk to you all soon!